Our customers are always calling or emailing us because they are bombarded with solicitations for labor law posters. Some get the one in the mail that talks about fines, see here others get emails that look like this, copied directly from the email:
“The DOL has just made updates to the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), also known as the Minimum Wage notice, and the Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
By law, employers are required to post these new versions.
The changes made to the mandatory posters that you should be aware of are:
- Removed fine amounts that became outdated when increased fines and civil penalties went into effect
- The revised FLSA aka Minimum Wage poster has added information about independent contractors and nursing mothers
- The FLSA poster now prominently displays the posting requirement. The phrase “The law requires employers to display this poster where employees can readily see it” has been moved to the top of the poster. Guarantee that you are compliant by law by displaying both revised posters along with their state required notices, many of which have recently been updated for 2017. Get both your federal and state labor law posters here”
This is a solicitation, when the person clicks on the links, it takes you to a website to order new posters.
The interesting thing about this email that’s going around is that its from July 2017, and the changes they are talking about took place in Aug 2016!!! They are about a year too late.
Our customers know when they buy from us, they are notified of any changes immediately upon their release, not a year later.
Did you know? Employers are still legally required to provide all employees, regardless if they report to the main work site or not, information about their rights. We have a solution for you!
We offer electronic posters, and mobile packs.
Our Electronic Posters (E-Posters) are individual representations of all the
State and Federal required notices. It is designed to either be available on a
shared network so employees have access to the notices collectively, or to be
printed out as is for immediate need. It is NOT the PDF file of our actual All
In One Combination Poster. To ensure proper compliance with size requirements,
and to prevent legal action from improper size manipulation, these PDF files are
LOCKED from further editing and formatting. We do offer customization of the electronic posters, as well.
Our Mobile Poster Pack was especially designed to cater to business units with LIMITED to NO WALL SPACE such as mall kiosks, or as a reference for mobile business units, such as a contractor who works out of his truck. It was intended to be a portable version of our labor law posters, which is ideal for remote employees and mobile units. Because of regulations stating that some federal notices can not be covered and altered, our mobile poster packs DO NOT take the place of physical labor law posters that have to be posted on the wall, in plain sight, accessible to ALL employees at any time. Our mobile poster packs are printed in high-quality 8.5 x 11 format, on glossy lightweight paper, bound and coiled for durability.
Here’s what makes All in One Posters different:
- Voted the most accurate labor law poster company in the country after careful review of leading HR companies, including HR360.com.
- Our owner’s background as a Cal-OSHA consultant for over 25 years, helping businesses and employers reduce penalty assessments from the labor department and OSHA with a 96% success rate, is the primary basis of our expertise. Our owner’s background is also a certified auditor and has over 15 years of compliance experience.
- We have one of the lowest published retail prices of all legitimate labor law poster companies.
- We offer a client-first customer service, with emphasis on honesty and integrity, earning us an A+rating with the Better Business Bureau, and a 5-star Yelp rating from our local walk-in customers.
- We are a small business located in a single facility in Chandler, AZ where EVERY aspect of work is done (research, manufacturing, sales). This leads to very high quality control. By printing on demand rather than keeping stock, we can also ensure that posters will always be the most updated versions at the time of shipping.
- With a culture of giving, we provide automatic discounts to non-profit organizations and educational institutions.
- We publish our actual, physical address on our website and are open to the public – a sign of our credibility. Customers routinely walk in, and we invite you to visit our facility if ever you’re in the area.