Model Notices Previously Expired on May 31, 2018
The U.S. Department of Labor’s Wage and Hour Division (WHD) has extended the effective date of the following model FMLA notices through June 30, 2018:
- Notice of Eligibility and Rights & Responsibilities
- FMLA Designation Notice
- Certification of Employee’s Serious Health Condition
- Certification of Family Member’s Serious Health Condition
- Certification of Qualifying Exigency for Military Family Leave
- Certification of Serious Injury or Illness of a Current Servicemember for Military Family Leave
- Certification of Serious Injury or Illness of a Veteran for Military Caregiver Leave
Previously, these model notices expired on May 31, 2018. No other changes have been made to these notices besides their effective date.
For further guidance regarding these notices, please contact the WHD directly at 1-866-487-2365.
Posted by HR360