Nevada’s state postings for Minimum Wage and Daily Overtime were updated in May 2021.
The minimum wage rate for Nevada, effective July 1, 2021 is as follows:
- Employers paying qualifying health benefits: $8.75/hr
- Overtime rate: $13.125/hr
- Employers not paying qualifying health benefits: $9.75/hr
- Overtime rate: $14.625
Moving forward, all our Nevada posters will be printed with this update.
If you need to order the Nevada poster with the latest updates and revisions, you can find them on our website allinoneposters.com
- You can purchase a standalone Nevada & Federal combination poster here: https://www.allinoneposters.com/Nevada-Federal-Combo
- Electronic version for remote employees (select your state): https://www.allinoneposters.com/Electronic-Poster
- We also offer a compliance plan with coverage of up to 1, 2, of 3 years: https://www.allinoneposters.com/Subscription-Plans/Combination-State-Federal-Poster-Plans