The Florida Minimum Wage has been updated.
- Dates effective: September 30, 2021 through September 29, 2022
- New Minimum Wage: $10.00 per hour, or at least $6.98 per hour for tipped employees
- Previous Minimum Wage: $8.65 per hour, $5.63 per hour for tipped employees.
This is a mandatory update to the Florida labor laws and employers must have up-to-date postings to stay in compliance or else risk getting fined during audits. Moving forward, all our Florida posters will be printed with this update.
If you need to order the Florida poster with the latest updates and revisions, you can find them on our website allinoneposters.com
- You can purchase a standalone Florida & Federal combination poster here: https://www.allinoneposters.com/Florida-Federal-Combo
- Electronic version for remote employees (select your state): https://www.allinoneposters.com/Electronic-Poster
- We also offer a compliance plan with coverage of up to 1, 2, of 3 years: https://www.allinoneposters.com/Subscription-Plans/Combination-State-Federal-Poster-Plans