As of today 7/18/2017 here are the most recent changes that have occurred:
- Missouri Workers Compensation Notice
- Wisconsin Unemployment Insurance
- California IWC Wage Orders in English and Spanish
- Nevada Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
- Oregon Minimum Wage
- Utah Workers Compensation Notice
- New Hampshire Legislative Protection Notice
- Virginia OSHA Notice
- USERRA updated logos and colors
- E-verify updated
- Colorado anti-discrimination Notice
- Delaware Industrial Affairs
- District of Columbia Minimum Wage
Don’t worry you can always purchase our subscription plans and we send you a free poster for the entire length of coverage! http://www.allinoneposters.com/Combination-State-Federal-Poster-Plans/
Posted in california, colorado, Delaware, district of columbia, everify, minimum wage, missouri, nevada, new hampshire, oregon, Uncategorized, userra, utah, virginia, wisconsin
- Tagged anti-discrimination, CA IWC, Delaware, district of columbia, everify, minimum wage, missouri, nevada, nevada pregnant, new hampshire, oregon, userra, utah, virginia osha, virignia userra, wisconsin
Law Effective September 1, 2016
Under a new law in New Hampshire, an employer may not retaliate against an employee solely because he or she requests a flexible work schedule.
The law does not require an employer to accommodate a flexible work schedule, nor does it create a cause of action for failure to provide a flexible work schedule at an employee’s request.
Note: Employers may have related obligations under other federal, state, and/or local laws, such as the reasonable accommodation requirements of the federal Americans with Disabilities Act or the leave requirements of the federal Family and Medical Leave Act.
The new law is effective September 1, 2016. Click here to read the text of the law.
ORIGINALLY POSTED BY HR360
Posted in new hampshire, state
- Tagged aio, allinone, federal, labor law, labor law posters, law, minimum wage, rights, safety, safety on the job, wage and hour, wageandhour, wagehour, workplace